Initially brought in to optimize campaigns across products, I was soon tapped to lead the social media team and its 74 clients. As the team and company grew, I moved from managing fulfillment to heading up the whole “owned” social product, to leading the “paid” social team as well – managing the leaders of a team responsible for hundreds of active clients.
• Lead a multigenerational team of 30 social media employees; hiring, mentoring, disciplining, rewarding, promoting, and terminating as needed
• Develop a suite of social marketing solutions to serve a range of advertisers, synthesizing input from various stakeholders and market data
• Guide creative teams in building content/campaigns that support business goals for both SMB and enterprise-level clients - including audience development, engagement campaigns, and paid promotion
• Evaluate, implement, and create training courses for web-based social management tools supporting social audit, keyword listening, and content syndication
• Create sales training that helps identify ideal social media prospects
• Double number of accounts per operator, increasing margin
• Serve as the only management-level employee on the culture team and promote a healthy, appealing work environment